Another Mother’s Day is upon us, and if you have been procrastinating and also have an American Express Card, you can potentially save $25 off your purchase of $50 or more at Amazon.
Mother’s Day Deal Notes:
Link your American Express Membership Rewards account with your Amazon account for Shop-with-Point and get $25 off a purchase of $50 or more for anything that is sold by Amazon with promo code AMEX17EVER.
Read more after the jump for how to get in on the deal.
- First, add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your cart.
- Next, go to your payment options, select your linked American Express card with Membership Rewards, or if you haven’t done this already, you can link up a card now.
- Here’s the kicker – pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points. The great part is though that you can use just one point and pay the rest with your credit card. Make sure to click ‘choose’ different amount’ to do this.
- After that, enter in the promo code AMEX17EVER in the box that is provided on the checkout page.
- If all goes according to plan, you should have netted a cool $25 of savings on the final order on the checkout page.
Code Not Working?
Unfortunately there have been some reports about codes not working, so make sure you double check the below:
- Make sure you’re purchasing items sold and shipped by Amazon.com
- If you just connected your American Express Membership Rewards account, give it 24 hours and try the promo code again.
- Should it still not work, connect with Amazon Customer Service regarding the issue. While your miles may vary, they will likely tell you to finish your purchase, and then refund you the $25 difference.
Now the hard part. What to get Mom for Mother’s Day? Amazon has already come up with a great list of ideas. You can also get the deal on a third-party gift card of your choice, just not on an Amazon gift card.
Check out all the electronically delivered gift cards on Amazon here, and then here is a link for all physically mailed gift cards. Of course you may have to jump down a bit to get by Amazon’s own gift cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit