It was previously covered that Starbucks would be changing up its popular rewards program on April 16th. Well, if you’re needing a pick me up, read on for a run down of the new features.
Starbucks’ rewards program has been fairly popular with consumers over the years. A new rumor suggests the coffee giant may be looking to make changes to how they’ll reward loyal customers yet again in the not too distant future.
Where there’s a beverage trend, Starbucks usually isn’t far behind. Next up in its sights? Kombucha.
The website, Starbucks First Taste, is handing out Starbucks K-Cup Tasting Flight Sample Packs for free if you sign up with your name, address, and email. Best of all, shipping is also free!
You get your choices of:
- Starbucks Coffee Lighter Roast Tasting Flight
- Veranda Blend
- Bright Sky Blend
- Breakfast Blend
- Starbucks Coffee Medium Roast Tasting Flight
- Breakfast Blend
- Pike Place Roast
- House Blend
- Starbucks Coffee Dark Roast Tasting Flight
- Caffè Verona
- French Roast
Perhaps due to the popularity of this deal, there has been website hiccups going on. Should this happen to you, try again a bit later on, or perhaps access the site from a different browser.
CardCash.com is back again with another flash sale on Starbucks Coffee Gift Cards! The sale is for 24 hours only and you can earn discounts of up to 16.5% off. So if you're needing to reload your current Starbucks Card by doing a transfer, or wanting to earn more Starbucks Rewards points at a discount - now is a great time.
About CardCash.com: Founded in 2009, CardCash.com provides an answer to two common questions: What can I do with all of these gift cards I will never use and how can I easily save money? CardCash pays cash for unwanted gift cards and then sells those cards at a discount. Make money, save money - that's CardCash.
Starbucks gift card fans will appreciate this deal. Since Apple revamped its iMessage system with the latest iOS update last year, companies and app developers have been finding ways to make use of the service. With the Starbucks app, you can receive a $5 Starbucks eGift Card via iMessage when you send a $5 Starbucks eGift Card in conjunction with the Starbucks app and Apple Pay.
See below for terms:
- Starbucks will give away up to 45,000 Promotional Gifts to eligible customers between 4/10/17 and 4/23/17. To receive a Promotional Gift, you must purchase a $5 or more Starbucks eGift Card using the Starbucks App and meet the other eligibility requirements below.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion Period runs from 6:00 AM PST on 4/10/17 and ends the earlier of (a) when all 45,000 Promotional Gifts are distributed or (b) at 11:59 PM PST on 4/23/17.
- Eligibility: This offer is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who have an Apple Pay account, have downloaded the Starbucks App with an iPhone 5S or above and are iOS 10.2.1 and above users.
Visual directions can be found at Starbucks' official promotion site.