Investing can be a daunting task – which stocks to pick, funds to choose, and more. Acorns aims to make investing less complicated by allowing you to round up your purchases and set aside the “change” in various ETFs. Read on for more!
What is Acorns?
Acorns is a micro investing site that allows you to invest in your future without ever really noticing.
Sign up in under 5 minutes by downloading Acorns, with no minimum investment required.
Invest automatically by setting aside spare change or extra cash automatically while you go about your day.
Stick with growing your account over time with diversified portfolios constructed by experts.
Many Different Ways To Boost Your Account
- Roundups: As mentioned above, you can invest your spare change from everyday purchases.
- Recurring Investments: You can also “set it, and forget it,” with a daily, weekly or monthly investment.
- One Time Investments: Need an account boost? You can add more anytime, anywhere.
- Found Money: A great feature that allows you to earn money when shopping with over 200 different brands. Almost a cash back portal of sorts.
- Referrals: Your account can grow even more when you refer friends who start investing. See below for this month’s bonus!
- Acorns Later: Need an easy way to start saving for retirement? Look no further.
- Acorns Spend: The only checking account with a debit card that saves, invests and earns for you.
See the video below for more about the service:
Now, as mentioned above, Acorns is running a great promotion this month, where if you sign up for the service, we'll both get $5 (thank you in advance for your support of the site!) However, if you get 12 friends to invest this month as well, Acorns will invest $1,000 into your account if they start investing in August!