Today only, Amazon is offering the lowest price yet this year on its Amazon Echo home speaker product, coming in at $129.99. This amounts to a savings of 28% off of the list price! Note that the offer ends at 8:59 PM PST today, so make sure you take advantage if you’ve been waiting for a price drop like this.
The Echo holds a place on our counter top and we have loved ours. In the kitchen, it can come in extremely handy for multiple timers. Say you have something on the stove, but also have something baking in the oven at the same time. You can name the different timers, so that way you know which one is ready to go. We also love it for its integration with Alexa, where you can order Alexa-exclusive voice shopping deals. There’s also hundreds of Alexa skills you can utilize with it, such as ordering a pizza from Domino’s. It also integrates nicely with Amazon Music Unlimited, producing a decent quality sound.
See below for more details on the product, and let me know if you have any questions on our usage!
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more