During their Black Friday sale last year, we finally took the plunge and picked up Amazon’s Echo with Alexa built in. We have thoroughly enjoyed being able to use it to listen to music through Amazon Music Unlimited, set timers, and being able to voice control turning lights and the TV thanks to devices like the TP-Link Smart Plug.
See below the fold for the discount!
Now, when you click on the link, the device will still show it’s regular price of $24.99, but when you add it to your cart, and go to checkout, you’ll notice the price will drop to $17.99! We’re not sure how long this price will last, and given Amazon’s usual price and inventory fluctuation, you may want to take advantage of this now. Smart plugs are a great way to get your smart home up and running rather inexpensively.
Product highlights from the page include:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
Also of note is that if you want a smart plug that’s a little on the smaller side, TP-Link Smart Plug Mini that normally lists for $49.99 is on sale for $34.99. But like the above, if you add it to your cart, the price will drop to $24.99!